If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
ISSUES OF CONCERN:
- Transportation..what are priorities and what are costs?
- Transparency in Government..let’s hope it will improve in 2016.
- Barricades...an issue the council voted earlier in 2016 not to study as it pertained to the NE 42nd St one. Will this come up again in 2017?
- Duthie Hill Annexation? Will the city attempt to annex “The Notch”? What are the implications to Sammamish? What are the implications to rezoning in the notch?
- Sahalee Way Widening Project: Open Houses have dotted the time line over the last year.
- Tamarack Funding: Public versus Private benefit and the use of taxpayer dollars. Where will the Council net out on this controversial topic?
- Town Center..This project has broken ground. Will infrastructure support it?
- Utility Tax..Under what circumstances?
- Vesting…community frustrations linger as vested applications are still under the old tree regulations
- Eastlake Sammamish Trail ..Will 2A & 2B be as hard on the trees as Phase 1?